Friday, January 25, 2013

WINNERS...and more!

So excited!!! Did you see???
The LBH facebook page hit 1000 Likes last night! Thanks to all of our wonderful supporters...YOU are AWESOME!

It's such nice validation of all our hard work and personally motivates me to bring you the very BEST... more inspiring products & projects, more special events, and one-of-a-kind originality! I'm deepening my commitment to keeping  Creativity alive and well here in our hometown but also abroad...to all of our "out of town" fans! More info on that coming soon....

It's time to post more WINNERS!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your comments and sharing our posts with your friends & family! Congratulations to all the WINNERS! Please stop by or contact us to claim your prizes.

Distress Your World Workshop Winner is...
Melissa C

"Tim" autographed Apron Winner is...
Micah Robertshaw

NEW "Tim" Stamp Set Winners are...
DeeDee Johnson
LaChelle Shown

Cheryl Arbo

CHA Goodie Winners are...
Susan Bullock
Tink
Scrapaholic KK
Lisa Somerville

Didn't win this time....No worries! 
We still have more CHA posts and opportunities for you to WIN! 

Stay true to your Passion--Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)

11 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I'm so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats every one...and thanks Miss Tracy hope to see you all soon.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much! I am a winner ~ woot woot! Happy dance going on, so needed some happy this week. Thank you Miss Tracy and I hope each day you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! Isn't the LBH wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm soooo excited! I don't think I've ever won something before! Thank you, thank you! (:

    Maria W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man...I have never won a scrappin thing, until now. Thank you Tracy. I will try to come by tomorrow if that is okay, if not next week. Thank you!! Sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners - excited to won! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to start the weekend. Thank you Tracy!!! I'm so excited about winning!!! Hope to see you guys tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to all the winners. Can't wait to get my hands on the new Tim Holtz Colors and see what other wonderful goodies y'all found at CHA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you, thank you , thank you! love me some timmie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Made my hubby go my prize today. He is forever going on my LBH errands for me. Anyways, I am MORE than thrilled at what I won. Thank you sooooooo much gals!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!