Monday, December 15, 2014

Illustrated Faith Workshops at the LBH

Bring your Faith and your Art together in the form of Faith Journaling. Shanna Noel has started an "Illustrated Faith" Movement within the Art Industry and the Faith Community!


We are so excited to announce that Shanna Noel is coming to The Little Blue House to teach us all about "Illustrated Faith" on
 January 16th and 17th. 

For years, Shanna struggled to read her bible in a meaningful way. "I always wished I was more like that, that I LOVED to read my bible, that i even wanted to, but the truth is... often times i felt like it was more of a chore than anything else," she says. One day, though, she saw an image of a Bible all marked up, highlighted and underlined, and something about that struck a chord in her. 

She went online and ordered yet another new Bible-- but this time it was a Journaling Bible. "When I started to use my Journaling Bible, a light blub went off!" she explains.
I needed to have a place in my Bible for Reflection, Creativity, and Journaling and that is exactly what this new format provided." 


Now Shanna has taken her discoveries and is presenting them in a cohesive manner.
Join her as she shares how she uses her Journaling Bible in a colorful and creative way that allows for personal growth, reflection and illustration. 



Registration for Shanna Noel's Illustrated Faith Workshops
begin Tuesday, Dec. 16th!!!  We have several times for you to choose from:

Illustrated Faith Workshops
Cost: $45
Friday, Jan. 16th
9am-12:30pm and 6pm-9:30pm
Saturday, Jan. 17th
9am- 12:30pm and 1:30pm-5pm

You will need a Journaling Bible when you come to the Workshop. You may purchase Bibles from the Little Blue House
They are $37.99 each (available now at the LBH). More info will be made available soon regarding the Workshop
and supplies being used in the class.



We hope you will make plans to join us for this unique opportunity! Let your Faith arise and your Creativity flourish at the Little Blue House in 2015!


Stay true to your Passion--Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy 

2 comments:

  1. I have a question about this class....will we be journaling a predetermined verse or be able to choose our own verse? I have a very specific verse I want to use as my first bible journaling so need to know if I should do that before class or if I can do it in class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will this be available in a class kit for those of us who do not live nearby? I like the NIV Journal Bible, is that the one that you use?
    I want to do this SOOOOOOOOOOO BAD.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!