Saturday, March 28, 2015

"Craft Market" Crate Paper Project and Review by Valerie Bishop

I have been a huge fan of Crate Paper products for a long long time so I was thrilled when I received some beautiful goodies from their new line "Craft Market" to create with! The colors of this line include teal, pink and GOLD - one of my favorite color palettes to use right now. The fun mix of embellishments - from the puffy gold stickers, the accent stickers, to the wood veneer pieces - are perfect for my style of creating layers on my layouts.
I used a couple of the journal cards cut from the "Project Glitter Paper" piece to start my layering, then after deciding where I wanted my photo to be I added the additional textures.
 I used some of the stickers flat and then used pop dots to give some of them dimension. I bunched up some gold thread and layered it under one of the popped up stickers.
I used the puffy stickers as accents on the flat stickers - the hearts on the bicycle tires and on the center of the camera.
The large wood veneer ampersand added just the right pop of color to my title to catch the eye and lead right to the photo
which is where I think the most important part of my layout is. That's me with my younger daughter!! This line of paper crafting goodies makes my very happy!! :)

Here's a list of supplies I used 

You can order all of these and so much more from The Little Blue House online store

I hope you have a fabulous and creative day!!

Hugs, Valerie

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments and for visiting our blog!